The Management of Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo has released the Undergraduate, Centres for Part-Time, Distance Learning and the Pre-Degree and Foundation Year school fees schedule for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Ajayi Crowther University has reduced the earlier published revised school fees payable by the undergraduate students for the 2016/2017 academic session. This decision was taken in order to enable parents pay their ward’s fees affordably and promptly in the midst of the prevailing economic hardship in the country. Parents are therefore enjoined to reciprocate management’s magnanimity by paying their wards’ fees as at when due.
With this development, the University has retained the old fees with just an additional token of N25,000 only as development fee.
The fees have been broken down into two segments as follows:
1. School Fees payable at United Bank For Africa (UBA) – Account No. 1018912228
2. Accommodation Fee payable at Stanbic IBTC – Account No. 0018708351
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION FEES
METHODS OF PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Visit University’s website (www.acu.edu.ng). Go to students’ portal account, and then smart receipt,
type student’s matric number (or admission number in the case of new students) and generate
reference number to pay at any bank. OR
2. Pay with ATM Card from student’s portal account, type student’s matric number on Ajayi Crowther
University Website (i.e. www.acu.edu.ng). OR
3. Pay cash at the various designated banks and submit the deposit slip at the ACU Bursary, in exchange
for the official receipt of the University.
FOR MORE INFO VISIT ACU.EDU.NG